Wednesday 17 October 2012

WOW

Where did you all come from?
Just had some breakfast, 2 boiled eggs and a cup of peppermint tea.
Have to buy some green tea, can't start a day properly without a cup of green tea ;)
 
So this evening I'm doing my first hostessing job. I will be working at the Grosvenor House Hotel. I'm looking forward to it and hope it will all go well.
 
First I'm going to the gym. Will either do a Body Attack class or Body Balancing, I'll decide on it later.
 
Now I need to practise how to put my hair up in a donut, seems to be almost impossible as my hair is so damn long but I'm sure there will be some good tutorials out there.
 
What's everyone else up to this fine Wednesday? Tell me!
 
x x x
 
 
 
 

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Du kan tacka mej igen, folk är för lata för att skriva in en adress, dom föredrar att klicka på en länk ;) puss

    ReplyDelete