Friday 12 October 2012

Castings

Hey
 
I'm up and ready to go. Spent the morning curling hair and applying make-up so I will look decent for my castings today. Got 2 castings for 2 event companies. Hope it will go well!
Should probably not write about these kind of things before I know if it goes through or not but hey their loss if they don't like me, he he.
 
Tonight is THE night. Swedes night out! I'm so excited! Planned this dinner ageeees ago and finally it's time. We are meeting at Big Easy in Chelsea for dinner (as recommended by http://stureplan.se/bloggar/tess) and after that we are going out partying.
I'm sure it will be a fun night meeting some new people.
 
Sanna had posted some photos from Nathans and Williams christening so thought I would share them here (only the good ones obviously)
 
I will update a bit later on. Got like 2 hours in between the 2 appointments I'm going to so I'm bringing my laptop.
 
x x x
 
On our way in

Parents, godparents and kids

William and the priest

Gorgeous little Nathan

                                                                Proud godparents

William fell asleep in Robs arms
 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment