Sunday 14 October 2012

Sunny Sunday

Wow what a beautiful day it is today!
Still in bed but getting up soon to boil a couple of eggs. I'm starving!
 
Ping was good last night. I will write all about it later.
Didn't go out after but went to a bar across just across the road from Ping for a quick last drink before going home. Didn't get served as I didn't have any ID with me, ha ha ha. I know I look (and am) young but come one I don't look like I'm under 18! In the end the manager decided to serve me my glass of prosecco as I was there with my boyfriend. Definitely have to remember to bring my ID with me in the future ;)
 
I'll post loads of photos later! Now food!
 
x x x
 

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Hihihi, i had to show id last time i bought ciggies.. Only 25 years old and a mother of 2! So stupid!
    Puss sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess that's life lookin young and fresh ;) hehe
      PUSS

      Delete