Sunday 21 October 2012

Exhausted

Don't think I'll be visiting Camden again anytime soon. Exhausted.com.
Was people EVERY where and the tube was so busy as well, didn't think I was going to make it out alive, lol.
 
Halloween shop wasn't very good but did buy the "main" part of my custome just need a few more things and I'm done. Will try to get the rest online as just cannot be asked to go in to any shops for a while (never thought I would say that!)
 
I wont tell you yet what my halloween outfit is going to be, it will all be revealed on Saturday ;)
 
x x x
 
Swedish; Kommer nog inte besöka Camden igen på ett ganska bra tag. Utmattad!
Var folk ÖVERALLT och sedan var det helt smockat på tunnelbanan också, trodde inte jag skulle överleva, haha.
 
Halloween affären var inte så jätte bra men hittade iaf det som är det viktigaste för min outfit så nu behöver jag bara ett par till saker sen är jag redo för lördag! Ska försöka hitta resten online för jag bara orkar inte gå i affärer på ett tag (trodde aldrig jag skulle säga det!).
 
Kommer inte avslöja min halloween outfit förräns på lördag dock ;)
 
Puss
 
P.S I'm posting photos both from today and last nights dinner as I didnt post them yesterday
 
Lovely rose

Mussels Meuniere. Amazing!

 Fries
 

Finished off those mussels

Drank some wine

 Eat this fab passionfruit cheesecake

Happy girl
 
Pictures from Camden

How good? I <3 it

Cool buildings



 Found a horse
 

 Didn't have on but sure will next time

Doughnut heaven!
 
 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment