Tuesday 30 October 2012

Fulham

Morning peeps!
 
Going to Fulham in a short moment as I'm having an interview there at 11am. Wish me luck!
Apart from that I'm off today which is very nice as my feet is in need of a rest from wearing heels.
 
Lovely weather today but I'm sure it's going to be freezing out there, he he.
 
Oh forgot to tell you they will show Pride of Britain Awards on ITV1 tonight at 9pm, guess what I'll be watching tonight ;)
 
What are your plans for today?
 
x x x
 
Swedish; Ska till Fulham på intervju kl 11. Håll tummarna för mig!
Utöver det har jag inget planerat direkt, är ledig idag vilket är väldigt välbehövligt för mina stackars fötter.
 
Soligt här idag men lär vara iskallt ute ändå, hehe.
 
Glömde förresten berätta igår att dom visar Pride of Britain Aawards på TV ikväll kl 21, gissa vad jag kommer kolla på ikväll ;)
 
Vad har ni för planer idag?
 
Puss
 
 
 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment