Monday 12 November 2012

VS Angels Diet

Just read an article about what the Victoria's Secret Angels are eating (not eating basically) and how they prepare before the show. It's madness and no wonder they look amazing. I could never do what they do (well maybe if I got paid as much as them).
 
"So here's what it really takes to be an Angel: Lima, 30, has been working out every day with a personal trainer since August. For the last three weeks, she's been working out twice a day.
 
She sees a nutritionist, who has measured her body's muscle mass, fat ratio and levels of water retention. He prescribes protein shakes, vitamins and supplements to keep Lima's energy levels up during this training period. Lima drinks a gallon of water a day. For nine days before the show, she will drink only protein shakes - "no solids". The concoctions include powdered egg. Two days before the show, she will abstain from the daily gallon of water, and "just drink normally". Then, 12 hours before the show, she will stop drinking entirely."
 
 
See what I'm talking about? Then we should also keep in mind that these girls are stunning and slim anyway a "normal" girl would have to work even harder, lol.
 
This is have however inspired me to go and work my ass off in the gym later, I know I cant be a VS model but I can still be the best version of myself.
 
Do you like Victoria's Secret?
 
x x x
 
 
Nop not there yet, haha ;)
 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment