Tuesday 20 November 2012

My Birthday

So what did I do on my birthday? Spent some time in the gym or more like in the pool. Did 60 lenghts!!! Well done to me ;)
 
In the evening me and Rob went bowling at AllStar Lanes in Bayswater. Had so much fun, we used to go bowling all the time in Gibraltar and had forgotten how much fun it is. Will go soon again for sure! After the bowling we headed to Westfield Shepard's Bush to look for a pair of boots for me, didn't find any . . Got super hungry so we decided to try Jamie's Italian (one of Jamie Olivers restaurants). The food was delicious, I had fish and Rob ate game meatball, we had polenta chips and oven baked beetroot and pumpkin on the side. It was all delicious!
 
Today I'm going to pack my suitcase as I'm off to Sweden tomorrow. I'm also going to buy some stuff for my birthday party in Sweden.
 
x x x
 
 
Swedish; Så vad gjorde jag på min födelsedag igår?
Spenderade lite tid på gymmet eller ja mer i poolen. Simmade 60 längder!! Bra gjort ;)
 
På kvällen gick var jag och Rob och bowlade i på AllStar Lanes i Bayswater. Hade så roligt! Hade glömt hur roligt det är att bowla, brukade bowla hela tiden när vi bodde i Gibraltar. Kommer definitivt göra det snart igen.
 
Efter bowlingen åkte vi till Westfield Shepards Bush, skulle köpa boots men hittade inga. . Blev lite hungriga så bestämde oss för att prova Jamie's Italian (en utan Jamie Olivers restauranger). Maten var otroligt god! Jag åt fisk & Rob åt viltköttbulle och vi beställde även in polenta pommes och ungsbakad pumpa och rödbetor. Allting var super gott!
 
Idag ska jag packa inför morgondagens Sverige resa samt köpa lite grejer för mitt kalas på Onsdag :)
 
Puss
 
Bday breakfast served in bed what else? hehe

Little foot and big foot, love the shoes ;)

In actiong

Bowling


Diet coke for me and Corrs Light!? Beer for Rob

Started off with a strike in the 2nd game

Bowling bday girl

Not a bad start to the game

I had ling (white fish)

Gigant game meatball

Oven baked pumpkin and beetroot and polenta chips
 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment