Monday 29 July 2013

Borough Market

In London there are lots and lots of different markets. One of the ones that's been on my "to do list" was Borough Market which is a food market. It's located by London Bridge so after we had some lunch at Sushisamba yesterday we strolled across the river and in to the market. They sell all sorts of things from fresh fish, fruit, vegetables to paella to liquorice. It was great and there was so much I wanted to try but I ended up drinking a pimm's, eating a cumberland sausage and a slice of raspberry cheesecake. After that I was rather full ;) It was all delicious. The cheesecake was one of the best I have ever tasted. It was so good I didn't even have time to take a photo,hehe. 

I'm going to try to squeeze in another visit before we leave London cause there's still so much food I would like to try there. 

Hope you like the photos!

x x x

Swedish: I London finns det en uppsjö utav olika marknader. En som har funnit med på min "to do list" sedan jag flyttade hit är Borough Market. Det är en matmarknad vid London Bridge så efter våran lunch på Sushisamba igår behövde vi bara korsa vattnet sen var vi där.
Dom säljer allt möjligt från färsk fisk, frukt, grönsaker till paella och lakris. 
Det fanns så mycket jag ville köpa och prova men till slut blev det en pimm's, en cumberlandkorv och en bit halloncheesecake. Efter det var jag ganska mätt faktiskt ;)
Allt var riktigt gott och jag vågar nästan påstå att cheesecaken var bland dom godaste jag någonsin provat. Den var tillomed så god att jag inte hann med att ta ett kort, haha.

Jag ska verkligen försöka hinna med ett till besök innan det är dags att säga hej då till London. Finns fortfarande en hel jag är sugen på att testa där.

Hoppas ni gillar fotona!

Puss

Found my youngest nephews own street





















Drinks at The Ship in Wandsworth
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment